Sunday, April 6, 2008

T-BALL STARTS

I CAN DO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO.....


I decided to sign up clayton again for t-ball, he was a little to shy last year but i thought he woud be better this year. i took him to sign ups and we signed him up, then ella said i play baseball too. So I asked the t-ball staff if she could play, the staff is made up of four 17 year olds and one 22 year old, they said the age was 4 but hey it's your dime do what you want. So i signed her up. The first game we had went really good. They got their shirts and matching hats and hit the ball. My favorite thing about t-ball is when the kids are playing the field wherever the ball gets hit all 8 kids run after it no matter what position they are in. here are some cute pics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Tuesday nights...Cade and I might go to Chuckee Cheese instead!

Your kids are TOO CUTE.

Melissa Savage said...

Your kids are so cute! Ella is a mini you, so fun!

Hales Family said...

So Fun! That is so funny that Ella wanted to play too. They look cute in their matching uniforms.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Why didn't they have pink gloves with polka dots when we played ?! So cute ! Let me know how games go !

Kate said...

Look at you -- brainwashing them already! That's okay -- we went to a BYU game last weekend and Riley asked every 5 minutes "is it my turn yet?" I think all our kids are doomed. Your kids look adorable.

Eric and Jackie said...

I miss those kids! They are gonna be all stars, thanks to their athletic parents!

Lauren Perry said...

and so the fun begins! Your kiddo's are bound to be talented here :) How could they not be with a stud of a ball player for their mama :) ps- I check your blog and lack in the comment department too, lol. No worries :)