Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HOW BIG IS CADE???

SOOOOO BIG!!!!


Cade, our little baby boy, is getting so big. Well some might say to big. I have been buying him 18 months shirts and some 18 months pants because his gut is so big. Did i forget to mention he is 9 months. I don't remember my other kids being this big he is just a good eater I guess. The first time i gave him rice cereal i thought it would be typical put the food in and he would spit it out like my other kids did, but no not Cade he took a spoonful and he immediately gulped it down and had his mouth open looking for another bite. Well he is such a big boy but i love him so much even though he hurts my back some time.

5 comments:

michele cabiness said...

I had a dream last night that I was in the check out line in the grocery store and there was a picture of you on the cover a magazine that said "She's Pregnant!". Crazy.

Missy said...

oh my goodness!!! His face....I could just kiss him all over!!! He is too cute!!! I love em' BIG!

Britty said...

He is a big boy! Maybe there's a link between being adjusted and having big boys, because it's quite a trend on our little street! He's so cute.

Anonymous said...

My happy boy!! If all babies were this good, I would have had 2 more. Hint hint...

Lauren Perry said...

He is so cute! There is more of him to love :) Seriously though, could you have cuter kids, lol. I swear, you are a beauty breeding machine!