Monday, April 14, 2008

Tag
alright alright here is my first tag, i am not that interesting, so sad!!

Ten Years Ago: I was a senior in high school, rulin the school. I was playing softball and I had just met Robert and we have been dating for 2 months.
If I were suddenly a Billionaire........... duh quit all work whatsoever, and no we will not open a free clinic like some of you crazy people. travel, pay off all debt buy a house customized to our liking, pay off my parents house and other debt. Pay off friends debts, don't start sucking up now. Eat out every meal, hire a maid and whatever else I feel like because i am a billionaire.
Things on my to do list today: LAUNDRY, planning parties and pealing off wallpaper.
3 Bad habits: Drink diet coke like it is going to save my life, hate cleaning, and shopping ( some days I don't think this is a bad thing)
3 places i have lived: northridge, ca... provo, ut... san leandro, ca
Five Jobs I've had: UHHHHH..... umpire, summer at Japanese restaurant, seriously that is it... i am not the working type i guess
5 things people don't know about me:
1. during my pregnancys i tend to put on a lot of weight, so from the biggest(pregnant) I got I have lost 80 lbs in my life. I love to diet and see how much weight i can loose in one week, kinda weird but i think it is fun.

2. If I could i would eat out every meal, not because i don't like to cook but because i love eating out. It is so fun.

3. Everytime I have to bring a dessert or food to a party I have a internal competition with everyone who brought food. If my food or dessert was gone then I was the winner. I always ask Robert if he thinks I was the winner or I tell him I was the winner. ( he thinks i am crazy)

4. I can not sit still, I always want to go somewhere, anywhere. even if it is to the local target that is alright with me. I have finally slowed down a little, my third child is finally on a good nap schedule so it slows me down.

5. when i was little i wore dresses everyday, i didn't want to wear anything else. When I was in fourth grade a little girl, name Alyssa Kirchoff see I still reember her name, made fun of me and kicked mud on my dress and i never wore a dress to school again.

6 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Oh - you still wear dresses everyday- stupid girl I hope shes fat !

Jessica said...

I totally do the same thing with the food competition. At least I'm not the only one who's got a little bit of crazy going on :).

Melissa Savage said...

Yeah, I remember the auction where my dessert beat yours...I'm not competitive though!:)

Eric and Jackie said...

I love it Liz! Love the dessert thing.

Adam and Melisa said...

Love your blog! It was great to see you guys this past weekend and catch up...can't believe it's been five years! Your kids are adorable!

Britty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.