Wednesday, March 26, 2008

EASTER!!

EASTER CELEBRATION!!

We had a great sunday!! We woke up to the treasures from the easter bunny, we have a tradition on easter we get, i mean the easter bunny brings the kids their bathing suits for the summer. We had to hurry and get ready for church, it starts at 9am. After church we went to my parents house for egg hunt and dinner

Waking up to their baskets, and yes they fell asleep in their clothes from the day before!!


Ready for church!!


Our children, especially Clayton, is really into clothes he is always wanting new clothes and loves it. The next pics are their wardrobe change #2.


ps the shirt Cade has on is the shirt I got at the store in Beverly Hills when I was discriminated against.

8 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

Cute kiddos! I didn't know Clayton was so into clothes, I thought boys weren't supposed to care about stuff like that. Knowing my girls, my boy will probably care about clothes a ton too! When he finally comes!:)

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Clayton is so handsome !! And the reason you were discriminated against is because all the other shits you put Cade in say something about a "truck stop"...(refer to preious pic of Cade) haha...Ella looks like she is really excited, how fun. call ya later-

Cynthia and Bryan said...

hahaha....opps- I meant "shirts" but whatever I guess that word could have been substituted there:)...sorry, good thing the kids can't read !

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Ok, ok, I know- and I left out the "v" in previous...its been a long day !

Anonymous said...

Awww...I see these kids everyday and I still am so amazed how beautiful they are! Yes, you dress them cute but it's more than that.
Ummm tell Cynthia to keep it clean or go to myspace. ar ar ; )

Eric and Jackie said...

I can't believe Clayton is in to clothes, oh man, can't wait for that one. Cade's shirt looks really cute and I love your dress! You look hot! And Robert's pin stripes? Dang you guys must be loaded, can't wait for that one either!

Missy said...

Cade is the cutest little thing! I could just squeeze him! I can't get over how big everyone is! Cute family picture, you all look great!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Jeeze I want you to be my Easter Bunny, your kids got hooked up! All I got was Easter candy and now I'm bloated and zitty! They are cute.