Sunday, March 9, 2008

TO UGG OR NOT TO UGG???



UGG!!! OR UUUUGGGG!!!
I personally love my Uggs I think they are so cute and I can wear them with jeans, with jammies or some times with mini skirts. ha ha Some people find them to be hideous and just so uggly( yes the two g's were on purpose) I have no idea why people would think that. I was at the park with my kids and i think i now understand why people think they are hideous, because what I saw almost made me rethink my uggs. anyway I will let you be the judge of this.


For the record I still love my Uggs I only have black ones right now because I wore my sand ones so much i got a hole in them. Let me know Can't live without them? or Can't live with them?

9 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Well obviously that guy can't live without his uggs ! I don't have any, and Im not crazy about the trend but to each his own. They would have looked a ton better if he was wearing short cut off jean shorts !

Sarah Junsay said...

I personally can live without them. I think it's because I'd look like the other guy! You can obviously pull them off! You guys could have been twins!!

Eric and Jackie said...

So hot right now! Don't hate cause he can pull them off better than you! I personally have Fuggs and I could live without them, they are not very comfy and slop off my feet, but I do love the look of them. When I have the money I will definately get me some Uggs! p.s. my birthday is april 13th. Ugg on!

Eric and Jackie said...

That is soooooo Fresno!

Kate said...

LaVon has told me he will divorce me if I wear those things! But, I guess if he does...there is a hot guy at a Fresno park for me to hook up with!! JK! I'm not a Ugg lover myself, but I bet you could pull them off!

Hales Family said...

Ha ha HA! Well to ugg or not to uuuggg...I would have killed for a pair of uggs this winter. My feet froze! I won't have even cared if I looked as sexy as that guy. :)

michele cabiness said...

I thought they were ugly, then I tried on my sisters and had to take them home with me. I think this was the first winter my feet did not freeze!! It was truely amazing. I couldn't live without them, that is, until my sister took them back!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

All I have to say is that guy is HOT!

Jeff and Kristy said...

That should be on what not to wear. I don't have Uggs or Fuggs or anything else. I think they are cute on most people but not myself...besides, my feet sweat way too much and they don't need help from a big slipper boot.