Monday, February 25, 2008

OLDIES BUT GOODIES


WE MISS HAVING OUR FRIENDS!!!

We were able to hang out with some old friends this past weekend, thanks Brit for throwing the partaaay!!! We all had a lot of fun, well except for Matt when the guys would not stop talking about Chiropractic stuff he hid and played the Wii by himself, really guys get a new topic. Sorry Matt thats all they know. Girls we all love eachother and I miss having you guys near me. The greatest thing about this weekend is the kids played so good together, hardly any crying, hardly any fights and a little streaking going on.








Can you believe it I didn't I thought we were going to have to break up some big fights but they did so good. Thanks to the Dora vanity the girls were occupied,








well to be honest so were some of the boys.



Thanks everyone we had a lot of fun. Here are some more great pic from the weekend!!!




Tanner and Cade, instant friends!!

No need to have another baby I can always steal her!!!



This didn't last long, but a good idea



Cades two mommys



Hadley and Jaycie...BFF


LOVE YOU GUYS

8 comments:

Missy said...

Look how cute the pictures turned out. I would love copies if you get a minute! we had a great time!! It was so fun to "all be together again" Great seeing you all!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Cute- How fun to have fun friends with cute kids ! Glad you had something fun to blog about !!

Anonymous said...

Clayton asked me, "Mima, why didn't YOU come?"...he knows who your best friend is...I got cute kids, too! I'm disappointed there is no group shot of the girls (the moms). Or, DO YOU have one and you don't like it...hmmm?

Eric and Jackie said...

cute liz! Taylor is a little embarassed about the vanity pic, but it shows his sensitive side! we should have these once a month!

Hales Family said...

I can't believe we weren't invited. Geez we move out of state and no one wants to be our friends anymore. j/k Looks like fun! Wish we could have seen everyone. We miss you guys!

Lauren Perry said...

Hey Liz! we are going private on our blog now :) I need your email addy so that I can add you to my list! email me at wattybutt@hotmail.com (I am going to be deleting this email addy this week- so do it soon!)

Eric and Jackie said...

liz where are you? i need more posts from you! and by the way can you change your leave comment page so you don't have to figure out the character thing, unless you want it that way so you don't get no spam comments, cause you so pop-u-laaar!

Britty said...

I can't believe I haven't commented yet on this post! I was so so glad you made the drive to see us. It was the best! That dance party was the highlight, of course. Well, second to my amazing hostess skills. We're glad you're our friends, and yeah, you need to post a little some-in some-in.