Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CADES BATH TIME


OH YEAH I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR
I don't know about most of you with multiple children but for some reason my baby doesn't always get baths as much as my other kids. I know I know this sounds gross but he is usually asleep when my other kids take a bath or if he is awake i am afraid they are to crazy for my baby to go in there with them. I needed a solution, so i thought other moms put there babies in the sink to give baths so I tried it. It was easier to fill up, i didn't have to bend down and i didn't have to worry about my other kids being to rough. The bath went really well he was splashing, kicking and playing with the dirty dishes.... YEAH dirty dishes I forgot to do my dishes before I put him in. So he got clean and had some toys to play with!!!

9 comments:

Britty said...

I love that little face he's making in the last photo. CUTE blog! I'm so glad you're here in the blogging community now. And the dirty dishes in the sink...classic. I'll have to remember the sink when #3 comes along.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

oh gross !! You should be called in!! I think I saw a maccaroni floating in there ! He is too cute though. I have the same prob with knox we are doing good if I toss him in the tub once a week, we are getting better now that we are putting him in with Presley.

tiny said...

Sink baths are the best!!! It will be fun to read your stories too. I love blogging! It makes me feel like I live next door, well almost, except you live on one side of the country and I live on the other.

Anonymous said...

Cade looks like a doll...so cute. The dishes right next to him?? What's next? Throwing him in with a load of laundry?? He's been put on top of my dirty clothes while I put in a load...I never told you. But since we're all blogging true confessions...

Lauren Perry said...

ok, this is HILARIOUS! I love that the sink is full next to him, lol. Not only do you multi-task, but it gives him toys to play with while he is in there! Welcome to the blogging world!

Eric and Jackie said...

Cute blog Liz! The pics of your kids on the side are so dang cute. I can't wait for your fun stories! We miss you guys!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Boydston! I found you. Ok, your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have 3! And I don't think there is one thing wrong with bathing your baby in a sink full of dirty dishes. Are you guys in Fresno? Well good to see you!

Kate said...

You may not consider yourself Mother of the Year...but you are a smart one!! Train them young -- Cade's doing the dishes! That is SMART parenting! Great to find you on the bloggin world -- we're newbies together! Your kids are adorable!

The Pierce Family said...

I have a blog, but don't know how to have friends...can you help me have your friends cuz i am lonely.