Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE ZOO CAN BE EDUCATIONAL

WE LOVE THE ZOO!!

The first nice day in fresno we decided to go to the zoo. We love the zoo I always get the yearly zoo pass because we go year round. Some days we go for hours some days we run through as fast as we can. The animals are always fun to see, especially since our tigers are in a cage not a wall. So we are looking at some elephants, birds reptile house you know typical zoo day. Then I hear Clayton yell out from a few feet away "Why is that turtle climbing on the other one?" So I immediately try to think, do I use this as an educational opportunity or just say something clever like they are playing leap frog and move on. So I kind of shuffled them along and we kept looking at animals and it never came back up but I just couldn't let it go so i snapped a pic and would like to know your thoughts, If you saw this what would you say to your child????????

9 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I would have said...Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina, and this was how cade was made !! Fun, Fun - good luck with that, we will be answering those type of questions before we know it !

michele cabiness said...

I love it. Aaron saw two squirrels at the park like that and started histerically laughing. I definatly preferred that over any questions!

The Pierce Family said...

You're ruining blogspot for all those who can't handle myspace...lol

Lauren Perry said...

You are so funny! I think I would have said that they are wrestling and playing-lol. I dont know what I would have said!

Eric and Jackie said...

oh they're just gettn their freak on. at least they didn't witness a vampire bat "pleasuring" himself like eric got to witness at the oakland zoo.

Missy said...

Hey Girl! Look how cute your kids are!! Ok beat this one....we were at the zoo today watching the Gorilla's and one holds his hand under his bottom catches his poop and starts eating it....Hadley said, "mommy why is the monkey eating his poop?" answer that....I have a picture I am just debating posting it, sick! Good to see you guys!

Britty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britty said...

OK, this one might be the topper. Actually, these have all been really funny. When I was a teenager, like FOREVER ago, there was a monkey who, like Missy's monkey, pooped in his hand, and THREW it at the crowd watching him. One guy got hit. Can you imagine??? So gross. I expected no less than these kind of posts. Keep it up!

theluckeones said...

We were at the zoo about a year ago with the same question! I played the leap frog answer and prayed it wouldn't be brought up again.