Monday, March 24, 2008

SECOND HONEYMOON...

...EIGHT YEARS LATER


Well Robert and I finally got to go on a vactation by ourselves since we had children for the first time. We went to one of our favorite places Newport Beach. We just love this place every time we go we want to move there. We had a lot of fun and I wanted to stay longer.

Leaving for our va ca!!


Newport Beach Pier



Robert pigging out at Outback


We don't eat ice cream in the hot tub we eat chocolate



Outside the Newport Temple

Yes we went running on our trip, we love it

Hollywood... home of the crazys

This bag is proof i was discriminated against in Beverly Hills. I went inside Lisa Kline a hot store in beverly Hills. They had childrens clothes that were super cute, sevens for little girls, Hurley and Quicksilver for little boys, that kind of thing. I found this super cute shirt for Cade that was on sale for $11 I can totally afford that. I went to buy it and I saw they had super cute bags brown that had multi color handle, so cute. After I paid the lady, by the way some 20 year old with her boobs hanging out, threw the shirt in this grocery store plastic bag. ANYWAY I was really mad and felt like a loser.
Our last stop, $1.50 homemade cookie icecream sandwiches in Westwood

4 comments:

Eric and Jackie said...

i've been waiting for these pics! how fun! you got jewed with the plastic bag. and no ice cream in the hot tub, or mirrors on the ceiling, bummer. when are you gonna announce #4's on the way?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Walmart plastic bag...haha- don't act like you were bugged- I know if you were really bugged you would have called the lady out on it !! I love the fact that she gave you plastic though...haha, fun pictures too- you guys look great especially you, way to go mom of 3, you don't even look like youve had kids ! Call me later-

Melissa Savage said...

So fun! You look great! I can't wait to get my body back! That's hilarious about the bag, love it.

Britty said...

I like the play-by-play. I'm not totally convinced you were making fun of Jackie & Eric - I think this was a guilty pleasure taking these photos. I am so happy you guys finally got to take a vacation. You deserve it!!! So this is what high-rollers get to do for vacation? Can't wait. :)