Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

I know you are all waiting to hear about my weight loss so here it is. I have been runnig a lot eating healthy and I am almost to my goal. I always feel there is progress then I weigh the same for weeks. I also have started taking a kickboxing class which kicked my butt!!! I am currently so sore. As for weight loss here is my "stats". I have about 12 pounds before pre pregnancy and 17 before my goal. Not bad but still not there yet. I will keep all of you posted!!!

Starting weight- 13o lbs
Final weight- 190 lbs
Goal weight- 125 lbs
14 weeks after baby- 142 lbs
Total weight loss- 48 lbs

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Amazing. You'll have to post a postpregnancy picture when you hit your goal. I'm sure you look so good!

GREENLAW said...

WOW!!!!! you look fantastic!! :)

Kate said...

Dang Gina!!! You are awesome!!! Can't wait to see ya -- sometime! BTW...rumors are the Alum reunion this year is Oct 9 and 10th. Can you come???

Jeff and Kristy said...

Nice. It's not fair though, I've lost the exact amount of weight and my baby is 8 months! You're my inspiration. Hopefully we'll be there by half marathon time.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So did you notice that Pres and Knox both have tatoo sleeves on their legs ? He bought them as a surprise for when the baby came..what a fun dad :)

Lance and Ariel said...

you are amazing!!!