Sunday, September 27, 2009

Newport Beach!!!!

OUR FAVORITE PLACE...
Last weekend we went to Newport Beach for a 4 day excursion. My parents came with us for fun and HELP!!! We loved the hotel, it had an amazing pool area that had pool tables, ping pong table, and a life size checker/chess set. Robert and I were able to go for a run on the coast it was perfect weather. We walked beaches, shopped and tried to take family pics. When you have 6 people with 4 children the pictures don't always come out the way you want but I will take what I can get. We had so much fun, Clayton said "This is the best day of my life." Hopefully he can eventualy top this weekend but it was pretty fun.


The boys in the back seat.


Cade loving the pool.



Ella is starting to get more brave in the water but still refuses to swim by herself.

Clayton our little fish.






Only at the beach does a chocolate/vanilla swirled ice cream in a waffle cone sound soooo good.

My little Ella Bella Cinderella.





Mima and Poppy with my babies.

Our semi succesful family pic.

4 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

That is a GREAT family picture! You all look great! Clayton and Ella are getting so big!

Kristy said...

I don't see anything wrong with those family pictures, they're great. So you are welcome to stay with us before the half marathon if you would like. We are in Rocklin now in our new home!

The Brown Team said...

I just found that turtle farm thing and realized I don't have your e-mail but wanted to get you the info.
Exotic Animal Foundation
11782 E. Belmont ave- Sanger CA 93657 and the phone #559-905-2226
I love you and go have a fun day with your Dad.
I love you tons Kelli and love the new family picture wow it looks awesome!!!

Britty said...

I think the family photos turned out perfect! I can't believe how blonde Clayton's hair has become.