Friday, August 28, 2009

Don't forget about me!!!

I feel like I have been neglecting my sweet little boy. I get so busy with the other kids i feel like he is just along for the ride sometimes. He is such a good baby. He is now 3 months, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. He is only waking up once a night and that is usually at 5am or so. Ella loves hlding him like he is her very own live doll, makes mommy nervous sometimes. He is such a great final addition to the Boydston clan. We love him so much and can't wait to see what is yet to come for our family.

2 comments:

Britty said...

Oh my goodness...those cheeks! I could eat him! Way to go out with a bang, liz! And you definitely deserve a good sleeper!

Jessica said...

Oh wow. I love his rolls. He's so cute. Makes me more anxious for our little man to come!