Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls...

Ribbons, Bows and One Cute Little Girl..


So I love how Ella has very long hair, she doesn"t love getting it brushed and done but it is fun that you can do many things with it. As I shop around for great hair accessories I find myself getting angry that one bow costs $8.00, for ONE LITTLE BOW you are crazy if you think I am going to pay $8.00 for one bow. One night at a church activity (enrichment) one station was how to make bows and flower clips, I was so excited. If I can learn to do this it would save plus a fun little craft to do. They taught us and the bows weren't as easy as I thought but I am getting better with time, but the flower clips were so easy and so quick and it turned out so cute. I recommend learning and creating your very own cute creations for your little lady.




do u think one more would be as cute as these cuties???

11 comments:

Kate said...

Yes, I do think another one would be JUST AS CUTE -- is that an announcement or a true question? Cuz...duh....of course "it" would be cute!

Britty said...

Yahoo! Congrats! I must say, you are one fertile girl. I'm still trying to catch up with what you have right now. You just HAVE to be #1, don't you? :) I can't wait to see what it is. You guys are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Are you serious??? You're PREGNANT??? This how you announce it ???
Just for that, I'm praying you have more than one...

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Ha ! You crack me up ! I miss hearing from you- hope you have been super busy :). Love the clip- ya- I started making Presley's bows and headbands during the summer, saving myself some money...and having fun being creative.

Adam and Melisa said...

Is that an announcement?!! Yay!!!!
Sorry...I don't think I'll be making flower clips for a while...but they are super cute!

michele cabiness said...

Charlotte wants to grow her hair out lon too but I am making her keep it short until the bangs she gave herself have caught up to the rest of her hair. (That'll teach her to cut her own hair!)

Melissa Savage said...

Yea! I was wondering when you were finally going to announce it on here! Yea! I hope you're feeling good! Cute bows too, Jaycie wants one!

byronandniki said...

Your daughter is beautiful! In this last picture, she looks so old all of the sudden. You have turned out to be quite the mother of the year with your crafts and cake baking skills-I remember seeing your cake pictures...

Millertime said...

Yeah!!! How Exciting. How far along are you? I cannot wait to hear what your having as well. Ella is such a sweet girl. I cannot believe how grown up she is now.

Missy said...

Congrats girl!!! #4 Very exciting! I love your mom's comment! Give us the details on how far along you are!

Lauren Perry said...

I've been waiting for this little announcement! lol. You have the cutest kids! How you got them all 3 to pose for a pic, I will never know :) Might want to change your blog to the Boydston 6! Ps- now that you have talent in making hairbows, I hope you have another little girl :)