Monday, October 27, 2008

"TRUNK OR TREAT"

I love how halloween seems to last all month. Pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, church party and finally halloween, there are so many great activities and so much fun to be had. Our kids got to dress up for the first time during this holiday. Clayton went as the white Power Ranger, Ella as batgirl and Cade my little pirate. We had so much fun, costume parade, cake walk, face painting, cookie decorating, food and of course trunk or treating.


















6 comments:

GREENLAW said...

they were all adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...what great pictures.
I can't wait to see the next kid you produce !!
Happy Halloweeny!!

Lauren Perry said...

so so sooooo cute! I saw a little comment on your myspace :) I hope that will be blogged about soon :)

michele cabiness said...

Did Ella pick her costume? How nice to see a little girl dressed up as something other than a princess! Charlotte wouldn't even consider it.

TheTandyFamily said...

Cute costumes!! You asked how I know Daniel and Emily Munns - I worked with Emily at The Pizza Factory. She was so much fun! Definitly a small world :)

The Brown Team said...

Your kids look darling! What a fun holiday. love you millions and miss you.