Sunday, November 23, 2008

BOYDSTON 6

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

I am finally out of my first trimester. I am waiting for that miracle day where I get my energy back but I am sure it is any day now. It's kind of hard to sneak in a nap with three kids running around but I'm sure they are fine. Ella is really excited about another baby let's hope it is a girl or she might be disappointed, me on the other hand I have no preference. My due date is June 5th, wow that sounds so far away.


Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

7 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Yeah ! Alright- I guess I said that on the last post. Anyway- hope you are feeling better, Ill try and give you a call this week sometime. Same ole same ole here. love ya

Adam and Melisa said...

June?...will it ever get here? I still don't have my energy back after my first one!:) LOL!
Hope you are feeling great!
ps...you should move to Utah!

Kate said...

Yeah!! Congrats! Another cute lil' Boydston running around!! I can't wait! Hope you feel better soon!

TheTandyFamily said...

Congrats!! June 5th does seem far away, but crazy thing is it will be here before you know it and then - BABY!! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Lance and Ariel said...

yeah!! i knew it! i'm so happy for you, your the best mom!! sorry i've been meaning to call you, i will soon! luv you!!! all is well with me :)

Jessica said...

What!! Congrats guys. I'm so excited for you!

byronandniki said...

Yay! That is so exciting!