Saturday, May 24, 2008

Disneyland and the Whole West Coast

Our California Adventure....


well we went to disneyland with the kids, (this picture is not good but it is typical family pic)


we also brought my parents along for much needed help.


4 adults to 3 kids is much better than 2 adults to 3 kids. We had a lot of fun, but i forgot how dark the rides are at disneyland,

so my kids got scared and we had to talk them into going on any ride, even the baby rides were dark.




After disneyland we went to Newport Beach the next day. The kids played in the water and we had a lot of fun.







The next day we traveled to Malibu




and since it was so hot we decided to drive the coast so we drove threw santa barbara and onto pismo beach where we walked the streets.

We finally headed home, it was a long trip but we had a lot of fun.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Fun...Let's do it again!!!

Jessica said...

What an adventure! The rides at Disneyland are kind of dark, huh? Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

The Brown Team said...

Elizabeth I love all the pics. I'm glad you had fun! see you tomorrow. and her is clip I think you will kile. http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3380875&categoryId=2378529
love kell

Kate said...

So jealous -- a real vacation! And you are so brave -- I cringe thinking about taking just one kid on vacation. Going to the store with Riley is exhausting!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Looks like an eventful weekend ! Made me miss our bus trip down the PCH with the bus driver that almost put us in the Pacific, ya...fun times.

Adam and Melisa said...

Looks like you had fun. We have avoided Disneyland this far because I don't believe I would be able to get Logan to ride on anything...not to mention the enormously large dressed up people! He won't even ride a bike...let alone a bunch of scary, dark rides! We have yet to take the kids on a "vacation"...we're not much for sleeping in weird places with them....or would that be staying up all night in weird places with them?! Glad you had fun....you're much braver than we are!

Missy said...

I'm jealous!!! Looks like a ton of fun! I love Ella's little swimsuit. Hope you guys are doing well!

Britty said...

Missy took the words right out of my mouth - I love Ella's swimsuit! I want one for me! And I love the photo of Cade in the hat - that's hilarious. I'm glad you guys had a fun family trip - you deserve it!

Millertime said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I LOVE Ella's hair! Its so long and pretty. Don't cut it:)What a fun vacation.

Lauren Perry said...

Oh my heck! How fun! Ok, could Ella look ANYMORE like you? I swear she is your little clone :) Ive said it once and I will say it a million times- your kids are precious!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh I totally remember that crazy bus driver going on the PCH... I swear he was just learning how to shift for the first time... your trip looks like so much fun... and I think I have those shorts you are wearing... I must be pretty cool.