Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

Day 5
Robert takes fridays off so he was able to join us in some spring break fun. We took the kids miniature golfing at Boomers. it always amazes me how fast they go through 18 holes but they always stay 20 minutes on the hole that has the castle.
After golfing Robert took the little boys home for a nap and I took the big kids to go see How to Tame a Dragon or whatever the title is. They seemed to like it, I thought it was ok. Sometimes a cartoon is a cartoon. We had a fun day.


Day6
This is the second year we have gotten together with my Aunt Tina and her family at Burris Park in kingsburg. We had great food, games, easter egg hunt, and the park has a museum that I thought was interesting the kids not so much. We had a huge egg hunt I think we had over 200 eggs maybe more. Each kid had plenty of eggs and candy.


Day 7
Easter sunday was a lot of fun and it turned out to be a relaxing day. The kids woke up to their "baskets" i used buckets instead since I thought they would enjoy those more. We stayed home most of the day enjoying the spiritual message on tv. That night we had a great dinner, enchiladas. I know doesn't sound very eastery but it sounded good to me.


2 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

You're such a good mom! Looks like you guys had a fun break! We stayed at home and did NOT enjoy the yucky weather...
Your hair is getting so long!
And look at that Easter loot! Nice!

Shelly Crowley said...

Ryder has a firm grim on those easter treats-Clayton's gettin' none of those!