Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break Day 3&4

DAY 3
Yesterday I took the kids to the mall. It was a little rainy and wet so the outdoor fun was limited. Fresno doesn't have to many places that is fun indoors but we had a fun day anyway. The kids got a new pair of flip flops, played on the indoor park and got brownies from Mrs. Fields. It was a short trip but it was a lot of fun.


DAY 4

Today the kids, my parents and myself took the train from fresno to hanford. When we arrived in hanford we walked a few blocks to Superior Dairy for a giant sundae which was so good. The kids had never been on a train before so it was a new adventure for most of us. The train ride was only 30 minutes which is a perfect time for small children, as soon as they got restless it was time to get off. They had a lot of fun. I had fun to see my little babies smile and seeing the first time through their eyes.
















No comments: