Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHY DON'T YOU JUST WRESTLE HIM???

My little and feisty Ella has always made me laugh. She can be so stubborn then turn around and be so sweet and witty. This morning as 3 of our 4 children had managed to get into bed with us, Ella asked,

"Why do you sleep on this side? You used to sleep on the other side?"

(side note, when ryder was born Robert and I switched sides because his side had more room so i could put the pack n play near me.)

I told Ella in a joking manner, "Because daddy won't give it back."

She got that serious look on her face and said, "Why don't you just wrestle him?"

I love how she thinks if you want somthing you get it by wrestleing. You just take it back!! She then pounced on Robert trying to defend my side and get it back for me.

3 comments:

The Smittcamp's said...

That is hilarious Elizabeth! Thanks for the cute story. Love it!!

Kate said...

Duh!!! Just wrestle for it! Too cute!

Melissa Savage said...

Love it! Sounds like something Jaycie might say too, don't ya just love our dainty girls?!:)

So, no, I wasn't pregnant during the half marathon, but right after...too bad, it would've been fun to say I was though!