Thursday, February 11, 2010

STUDENT OF THE MONTH

Clayton received student of the month for December. We are so proud of him. He got to go up in front of all 1st and 2nd graders and get an award. He got a free kids meal to Mimi's Cafe.

This is where my happiness ends. I have been able to see many minivans in my lifetime and now those big SUVs that all get to parade obnoxiously that there kid is student of the month. Now that I have a child in school don't I get to be obnoxious don't I get to paint my bumper in stickers.

I thought one day i will get my chance I want to be the obnoxious parent. Did Clayton get a bumper sticker NO!!! No sticker for my car, tear tear!!! I guess I will just have to take one from the minivan in the Target parking lot that has 10 bumper stickers on it and put it on my car.... They won't even notice it is missing.

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

like homer simpson says "your kid may be an honor student, but you're a MORON"! Haha....love it, glad he has such a proud momma :)