Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WEIRD PREGNANCY ISSUES...

So this is my 4th pregnancy and last, yes I said last. I guess all the weird pregnancy issues get to happen during your last pregnancy. It all started with the worst morning sickness of all my kids, then progressed into an issue that does not need to be discussed on the blog. After that issue subsided the left side of my face went numb, my lips swelled and chapped. The numbness went away but the chapped swollen lips are still here. DID ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM???? My lips are double the size, though that could be a good thing but something that is not normal, and they are red and chapped. I have been layering with lotions, lip stuff (i have tried all brands) and I am trying to drink more water. NO RELIEF. if anyone has any tips or remedies let me know.

5 comments:

michele cabiness said...

I never got swollen lips, but a spot on my stomach did go numb once and the feeling never came back completely. Hope your lips recover.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

haha...that sucks ! Try aquaphor it is by eucerin, I use it for all sorts of things on my kids- it is amazing.

Adam and Melisa said...

I think the chapped lips are so that you don't notice stretch marks and your belly getting bigger! And...if you had all these issues with your first pregnancy you might not of had more kids! Have to save the best for last ya know!!

Kate said...

Oh you poor thing!! I feel bad!!! But I am WAY jealous it is your last -- no fair! I guess my advice is "this too shall pass" -- thank goodness.

Erika said...

Ok I could be sorry for you but.... I am done with this lip problem lets move on post something new I have been hearing about this lip problem for months! Love ya! they are looking better by the way!