Thursday, March 19, 2009

RUNNING IS IN THEIR BLOOD!!

1ST RACE...
Clayton and Ella entered into their first runnig race. It was a 1/4 mile run at woodward park to benefit The Brian Sturgeon Cerebral Palsy organization. The race started Clayton took off, Ella on the other hand couldn't handle the loud cheering and took off toward me and started crying. Clayton ran his hardest and finished the race. Clayton did a great job and wants to run more, Ella says she can do it next time but we will see.

6 comments:

Britty said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Clayton always was a fast little guy. And Ella's rockin little exercise outfit. So cute!

Jessica said...

How cute is that? What a fun experience for them!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Great Job kiddos ! They look so cute with their race numbers !! We should be putting our back on in about a year right ?

GREENLAW said...

that looks so fun! how do you find out about those?? i bet aidan could take first place! (he's VERY fast..i would know!)

Melissa Savage said...

Way to get them started young! Hey, I'm running my half marathon in less than two weeks, got any advice for me?!

The Brown Team said...

Wow- I'm without an answer on your lip problem....but I am with you on how long hard and horrible pregnancy is. 10 more weeks!!! you can do . I just love you millions and miss you for real please come over any time. love ya kelli