Thursday, February 12, 2009

ULTA GRAND OPENING!!

Fresno just got a ULTA, a store that is dedicated to all products for hair, face, body, you name it they got it. I went to the grand opening where they handed out gift certificates, anywhere from $5 to $100. Of course I got the $5 one but hey free $5 is better than nothing. So with my gift certificate, coupon and the Grand Opening Deals I spent $7 and I was able to get a Revlon hair dryer, Sebastian hairspray, Ulta brand eye shadow, Back to Basics conditioner, Ulta brand lotion and a sample bottle of Artec hair sculptor. I haven't tried them all but the conditioner, hair spray and hair dryer is amazing. I love Grand Openings!!!

2 comments:

Britty said...

Are you kidding me? $7? That's crazy. WHy don't I ever get these amazing deals???

tiny said...

Nice bargain shopping. You scored loads of sweet stuff!