Monday, February 16, 2009

CLAYTON TURNS 6!!!!

CLAYTON RYAN BOYDSTON
MY 6 YEAR OLD
Since I decided to not do partys this year we started a new tradition with the cards which hold exciting activities to do through out the day. Since Clayton had school he only got 4 cards instead of 6 but still a fun day.
CARDS:
1. Breakfast at McDonalds
2. New outfit, I am so glad that my kids like to get new clothes!!!
Then he was off to school, his teacher, Mrs. Taylor, makes each birthday child feel special. He received a hat and a bag of treats and I also brought cookies for his class to enjoy.
3. Clayton then got money to spend. We went to target and he picked out a toy.
4. The last and most fun card was bowling with family and friends. He got to invite a couple of friends and we all went bowling.
We all had a lot of fun. It's hard to believe that I have a 6 year old. I am starting to feel old!!!

5 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Ya- didn't Ariel, Oli, and I just come by the hospital to see you after you had Clayton !! A 6 year old , 4 year old, and little Cade will be 2 soon, but you are adding another to the mix...Call me later.

Jessica said...

Six, wow. What a fun day for him!

Adam and Melisa said...

Seriously? Six? Are you sure? I can't believe it's been that long since we saw you in your little basement apartment in Provo!

GREENLAW said...

a seriously fun day! happy birthday, clayton!

Britty said...

So, since Brady's birthday is in the middle of moving, I decided to forgo the party this year too, and I'm stealing your idea! I think it will be so much fun for him. I just might do exactly all of the things you did for Clayton. You're a fun Mommy - thank you for the ideas!

Oh, and don't pretend like we aren't noticing that there are no prego pictures of you on here - get em up sista!!!