Monday, January 26, 2009

ELLA ROSE BOYDSTON- 4TH BIRTHDAY

ELLA TURNED 4!!!

Ella woke up to balloons, presents and six cards. I didn't want to throw another birthday party so i decided to make a day of fun for her. I made six cards, she got to open them up one at a time and each card had an activity for her to do.

1st card- We went and got donuts for breakfast.
2nd card- Getting dressed which was one of her presents, a new outfit
3rd card- $30 falling out of the card and we were off to Toys r Us for some toy fun
4th card- Lunch time, she chose to go to Chuckie Cheese
5th card- Movie time with Dad and Clayton. (mom took Cade home for a nap)
6th card- Dinner and cake with family

She seemed to have a lot of fun and wanted more cards to open. Clayton says he wants his cards on his birthday.

12 comments:

where the wildthings grow said...

What a fun idea. I wish I had done this with my kids. Lucky Ella!

michele cabiness said...

I might steal that idea! How fun! I was just thinking about you today and how I should call you to see if you needed your swim suit, but then I remembered that it's January! I'll get it to you soon, when are you going?

Cynthia and Bryan said...

4 !! That is crazy ! We have that coming up for Presley. She looks like such a big kid in her pictures. That was a great idea to do the cards- sounds like it was a fun day.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ella! What a fun day. I like the card idea.

Melissa Savage said...

Way cute idea! I can't believe how old Ella looks! She's beautiful!

Kate said...

LOVE that idea!! Good job using that idea when they are little -- so you don't have to do 10 things or so at a later b-day! And Ella is so grown up looking!

Eric and Jackie said...

What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday Ella!

Lance and Ariel said...

Yeah, i can't believe she's that old. Didn't you just have her?? and by the way you're like the best mom ever, but i guess we always knew you would be :) hope you're feeling good!! miss you!

Missy said...

I remember when she wasn't even a year old! I can't believe she is 4! Happy Birthday~

Adam and Melisa said...

Ok...you're like the best mom ever! How creative! I so do not want to do "friend" birthday parties...I'm stealing your idea! Hope you don't mind if I borrow your creativeness! How goes the pregnancy? We are going to be in So. Cal the last week in May..you know...Disneyland! You're welcome to join us! Disneyland is a BLAST when your prego!:)

Millertime said...

Happy Birthday Ella. I hope you had a fun birthday. The card idea is so cute. I am sure Ella loved it.

tiny said...

What a cute idea! I may have to borrow it. :) Happy Birthday Ella!