Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas... is it already over!!!

A Boydston Christmas
We had a great christmas, we have had a great break. I can't believe two weeks has come and gone. We started out christmas with celebrating Christmas Eve with Roberts Grandma, grandpa and cousins. We had a great turkey dinner then our gift exchange Robert received a gift card and I got a pretty sweater.

We continued our Christmas Eve celebration at my parents house where my mom attempted to have the kids dress up and perform the story of the birth of baby Jesus. Well that didn't go over to well but we got the point. Cade was a great angel!!! We opened up one gift that night, Cade got some awesome rollerblades from my sister and her husband. I don't think the read the age recommendations but he still loves them and he wears them as long as he stays on the carpet.



We finally got the kids to bed and they woke up to a great Christmas morning. Nothing like chocolate and candy for breakfast. The kids opened up all the presents, they had a blast. My family came over for my traditional Christmas breakfast. After breakfast we headed over to my parents house for more presents. My brother got a Wii and Rock Band 2 and my kids loved
playing with him.




Christmas was amazing and I am so happy to be able to spend it with my family and to remember the true meaning of Christmas.

6 comments:

michele cabiness said...

I love the pic of Cade in the roller skates! Too funny!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Cade looks like he loves those roller blades ! Cute- looks like the kids had a great Christmas- uh where is the belly shot ?! J/k-

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Hey- he is 20 months, but he is super interested so I thought why not, were not gonna be crazy about it, just start introducing it and getting him ready- were reading books to him, watching movies about it, we are being super chill about it-

Christi Williams said...

Sounds Wonderful!! That is what Christmas is all about Family, and making memories. Ours was great too. We also make a huge breakfast, but it's hard to get the kids not eat all their candy before its ready.

You look great and your have such a sweet family. :-)

Happy New Year to all!

GREENLAW said...

glad you guys had fun... rock band is awesome!! :)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Another boy! Is Ella pissed? That is so dang fun for you guys! Glad you had a good Christmas.