Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ice Skating

Robert shows his skills ice skating...

So we tried to do a family outing by going to the ice rink. The place is where Robert used to live (ghetto) jk, so he showed us his mad skills. Ella tried to go but didn't last long, i mean she lasted 2 seconds and said the skates were to tight and she wanted a hot chocolate, who can blame the girl. So Clayton kept going he loved it. He fell a few times but wants to go back.
Don't ever try to find gloves in July it is impossible, they have adult gardening gloves on.
Ella two seconds of fun!!
Cade always has fun as long as there is a good bottle close by.


9 comments:

michele cabiness said...

you should have called me to borrow some gloves! We have tons, don't ask me why, we even have Cade's size. I don't see any pictures of you out there!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! your family is adorable! Hey we joied the bloggin world! check us out!

Eric and Jackie said...

Dang go Robert!!!!! I tried to take Tucker Ice Skating with his cousin for the first time this winter and it was a joke too. I tried to get my $8 bucks back but that wa a joke too!
Anyway love the gloves, and wish we could've seen you out there.

Adam and Melisa said...

Hey...at least Ella went enough to get a good picture...right?!:) Looks like fun...we have never tried it. Adam has some bad moves roller-blading though!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

So hello stranger !! I feel so out of contact with out my cell phone :( anyway- give me a call this week. Hope you are doing well. Looks like you are finding fun ways to stay cool.

Britty said...

Where were you out there, girlfriend?? Clayton is too funny - he has no fear of anything does he?

Jessica said...

What fun pictures. Hey they will probably remember it as being so fun. Love the gloves!

Sam & Kyle Hickey said...

Elizabeth...you gotta help me! You seem to be a blogging queen! How do I shrink our HUGE picture and add other small ones like you? PS--The kids are way too cute and I can't get over how big Cade is! Hope everything else is going great! Talk to you soon.

michele cabiness said...

At church today someone told me about a preschool that they are doing from someone's home (in your ward I think) with an actual teacher. It sounded interesting and I told them that you might want to do it. Let me know if you want more info.