Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Festivities!!!

Fun Fourth!!

so we had a great, fun but long fourth of july. We started out for a breakfast with our ward, the breakfast burritos were really good. Then we went straight over to my parents house where we had a bbq with my aunt and my cousins family, and we all went swimming.
My mom and I had a watermelon carving contest, of course mine won.



After Robert did snakes with the kids then the cousins left.
We then went back to the backyard and started a fire to make Smores.
Those are always good. When it got dark we did fireworks even though my kids were all scared. We had a lot of fun and it was fun to remember what fourth of july is all about.




8 comments:

Lance and Ariel said...

aw, how fun. good job watermelon winner!! and gosh..you're looking thin these days. you should go eat something :) i miss you! and you do have a big birthday coming up...any big plans?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ha! I won the mumu contest.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Those watermelons look so Yummy !! Your kids are so cute in their patriotic pics ! I love Cade with the flag that is bigger than he is !

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Best holiday ever! Who knew you had such mad carving skills.

GREENLAW said...

looks like fun! i didn't know about your secret watermelon carving talent!! i'll have to remember that!!! :) (we're doing daddy daughter pumpkin carving with the girls in october...)

Eric and Jackie said...

Looks like fun!!! I agree with Ariel you look SKINNY!

Brooke said...

What a fun 4th! You only moved out of the ward, but I feel like you fell off the face of the earth....or maybe that was me. :) I can't believe how big Cade is. Hope you are loving your new house.