Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weight Loss Update

Weight loss week 4 and 5....

The past two weeks have brought progress and frustration. Last week I started working out so I thought the weight would come off quicker that week but I found myself the same almost all week. I was frustrated with myself and knew I had to keep on going, it took me 9 months to get this way and it will take time to get back. I have been runing at least 3 miles a day and have got my mom into my running life. We are currently planning to run a half marathon in November in Folsom. (Anyone care to join us??) This past week was better. I continued working out and eating healthy and In the past two weeks I have lost 6lbs.

Starting weight- 130lbs
Final weight- 190lbs
Goal weight- 125lbs
5 weeks after baby- 158lbs
Total weight loss since baby- 32lbs

5 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Look at you way to go ! 5 weeks and 32 lbs is awesome.

Melissa Savage said...

You're doing great, it takes time!! I am looking for another half marathon to do...maybe I'll join ya!

Adam and Melisa said...

6 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome! Way to go...keep it up!

Kate said...

Whoa!! That is awesome!! Hey, what kind of eating are you doing?? Share a post of it with us (well, me!).

Kristy said...

I love how candid you are with your weight. You are not alone, I put on 65 and that's my first pregnancy! I still have only lost 35-40 of it and it's been 6 months so I think you are well on track girl. Jackie and I met at the gym all last week and I ended up gaining weight, it's so frustrating. And we want to do the half with you. Did you sign up yet?