Friday, June 19, 2009

Weight Loss

So most of you know when I get pregnant I put on a lot of weight. This pregnancy was no different, I ended up putting on 60 lbs. I know that is almost a whole person. Now I am on the weight loss mission. The day I had Ryder is the day I change my eating ways. No more sugar, No more fast food and lots of brown rice, chicken and vegetables. I want to blog about my journey to chronicle it, since it is my last time ballooning up for a baby and to keep the pressure on me.

Starting weight 130 lbs
Final weight 190 lbs
goal weight 125 lbs
3 weeks after baby 164lbs

pre pregnancy

9 months prego aaaaahhhhhh!!!
I want to give an update once a week to track my progress, hope there is some changes soon!!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

You're already what 26 less than you were. I'm excited to see how it goes. I'm determined to lose my baby fat fast too . It took me way to long to get back last time.

Britty said...

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Sounds like you've already made some serious progress! I am always amazed at how much the actual structure of my body takes time to change, mainly the hips. It all makes sense, but it can seem like such a long time. Just be sure to remember exactly how much time it has been since having Ryder and be good to yourself. Good luck, sista!

Kate said...

Great idea!! I love it and can't wait to hear all about your success!! Go Boydston!!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

26 lbs already !! Great job ! You can do it, glad you are going to post it so I can have a little extra motivation when I begin my weight loss journey in 2 months....AHHH it is so stinkin hard !

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Good job! I'm sure you will lose it in no time... Ryder is so dang cute, can't wait till we see his red little hairs.

byronandniki said...

Ryder is sooooo cute! I'm still trying to loose weight too from Emmie! It sucks and is so hard! But you still looked awesome at nine months prego in your pics! Hope things are going well!

The Pierce Family said...

That is a really cute pregnant picture...we are not seeing the 60lbs. it should have been a picture in a bathing suit. lol. nobody is that crazy!
I feel your pain, but keeping on a diet is like living a religion. We have the knowledge, now just choose to live it!

Adam and Melisa said...

26 lbs?...not bad for 3 weeks. You'll do it! What do you do for workouts? What diet plan do you use again? You told me once, but I can't remember!! Good luck!!

Sarah said...

You skinny girls crack me up (you and Jessica and Brittany). If I can do it, you can totally do it. I think I got up to 215 or 220 with my baby who was born a year ago, now I am at 150 (which has never happened before...that's really good for me). See my latest post. I left out one secret though. You need your husband's "support." I think you can figure that one out, right?