Sunday, May 17, 2009

BABY? MAYBE!!

So I have been feeling something going on with my body. (Back pain, cramps, nausea) I need to mention that even though this is my 4th baby I have no idea what contractions feel like since I have had 3 c-sections and I have no idea when I should go into the hospital. So thursday I decided to go in and see what was going on. I guess there was something going on, my contractions were 4 to 6 minutes apart. My doc was not on call so the on call doc told them to give me the meds that make labor stop. (I am pretty sure my doc would have just delivered me.) So I was sent home. Tonight I am starting to feel the same again but I have no idea when to go in. My doc said that he doesn't want me contracting on my previous scar but I don't want to go to the hospital just to hang out for 3 hours and go home, so am I in labor or aren't I. Who knows? For now I am staying home and we will see what happens in the morning.

pregnancy cartoon

7 comments:

Melissa Savage said...

Ahhh! I hope you really are in labor and they'll go ahead with the c-section! I can't wait to hear what happens!

Jessica said...

Exciting! I hope that they go ahead and that you'll have your baby soon. I love the comic!

Kate said...

Ahh!!! How exciting! I hope all goes well..I can't wait to see this lil' one!! Hurry it up would ya!?

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey Elizabeth! I didn't realize your babies were all by c-section... mine have been too! I hope the contractions have let down... they aren't very fun. congrats on the baby. Do you know if it is a boy or girl?

-Meredith Heilbut Taylor

Lance and Ariel said...

does this mean your new baby is here now/?? i hope so!! yeah!!!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I hope you went early !! I am in the same boat ? When I was in labor with Knox...didn't even know it ! I went in because I couldn't quit throwing up and an hour and a half later we had a baby !! Crazy how that works and you are on your 4th!! I talked to my OB today about being worried about not knowing when I was in labor. He told me I wouldn't make it to my c-section date, only 6 1/2 months, but he said with my track record...do they ever really know though ? Well hope you are doing well and have had the baby- Ill call you later to check in :)

byronandniki said...

You poor thing! I'm guessing you had your baby by now? But I hope your contractions didn't get too bad! Hope your doing well! I'm excited for you!