Monday, April 20, 2009

NKOTB.....

WHAT DOES A MOTHER OF THREE, WHO IS EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT, SWOLLEN ANKLES, TIRED AND CRANKY DO???

Well she goes to the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK concert. OH OH OH OOOOHHHH....



My sister, mom and I got tickets last minute and headed for some flash back fun. Jordan, Donny, Joey, Danny and John was back in prime form, (granted they are all about 40 years old acting like they are 20). We had a lot of fun singing to the oldies and dancing the night away.



The Jabbowockeez opened up for NKTOB, they were awesome!!!









I'm still 8 months pregnant, what do you expect!!!

5 comments:

Adam and Melisa said...

Talk about "The Right Stuff!" Love it Elizabeth...glad you know how to have fun!

Britty said...

How fun. I am not surprised at all that you went! And, what's up with the nice slim face? I swear, these boy pregnancies make me swell and I hate it!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

You guys crack me up ! Glad you had fun

Lance and Ariel said...

haha! you guys are so fun. i laughed so hard when i watched your video. i miss you. and you look beautiful by the way!!

Kate said...

You are sooo funny!!! I can't wait to see that baby of yours!!!