Saturday, August 30, 2008

I HAVE A KINDERGARTENER

CLAYTONS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...

It's official I have a kindergartener. I can't believe he is old enough but sometimes we have to let go. He was really excited to go and he had a great first day. He said, "It's like preschool but some kids don't know the rules and they got a time out. Don't they know the rules???" He loved it and he has a really great teacher. He also has 5 other kids from our church in his class so he is happy to know some kids already.
ps i may not be on as often do to the demise of my laptop, i'm waiting for my dear husband to buy me a new one.

4 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

What a handsome kindergartner !! Poor mom looks so upset to be leaving him at school :), how is it having just 2 at home...well have you put Ella in preschool?

Lance and Ariel said...

Aww, your baby is big now. And gosh you''re a hot mom!! I strive to be as hot as you someday :)

Eric and Jackie said...

He looks so big! Time for number 4?

Eric and Jackie said...

Tell Robert to get on that, I miss your blogging.